London Club Packages FAQ's
- When can I register my delegates?
Once you have signed your contract and paid in full you will be sent an Eventbrite link to register your delegates once this is registration system opens. This will allow you to provide your relevant delegate information which will then be passed onto Reed MIDEM.
Please note this does not give you access to the MIPIM Database - this will be provided once this has opened in the New Year.
Please DO NOT register via the MIPIM website if you are intending to take a London Club package - our team will handle all your administration for you.
We strongly advise that you read our useful information in your London Club Pack
- Can I change or cancel my booking?
If a delegate finds themselves unable to attend there is an opportunity to perform a delegate name change. This is free of charge up until 28th February 2018. After this deadline, you will need to direct your request to Reed MIDEM for the MIPIM delegate pass.
The London Club card can be transferred to another colleague at any time, please advise the London Stand Registration Desk upon your arrival and this can be rectified for you. However, one London Club card per person will apply. These are named and should match the delegate badges.
Once a contract has been signed (physically or digitally) for a certain number of delegates, this is then binding agreemtnand an obligation to pay. We operate a strict no refund policy on all London Club packages and London Club card requests.
- Where is my MIPIM delegate pass?
Your MIPIM delegate pass may be supplied in a number of ways dependent on your previous attendance. Please note these do not get sent out until closer to the event and this is done so by Reed MIDEM:
- Via post: If you attended MIPIM 2016 and have uploaded photograph on file before the end of January 2018 your MIPIM pass will be posted to the main address provided in your contract with us. Please note these cannot be resent to you if they are lost, misplaced or require amendments.
- Via MIPIM database: If you have not attended MIPIM 2017 and do not have a photograph on file by the end of January 2018 your MIPIM database will display an e-ticket and you will be also sent an e-ticket via email. You should then check in on site with photo ID and your pass can be claimed here. Please note that an e-ticket email cannot be resent to you, therefore if you cannot locate this please contact Reed MIDEM IT Support.
- I have not received my MIPIM pass/I have lost or misplaced my MIPIM delegate pass: If you have not received/misplaced your MIPIM pass via the post and cannot locate this on the database please contact Reed MIDEM IT Support or the customer helpdesk via phone. You can always pick up a replacement on site with any photo ID. We do recommend that you carry photo ID at all times in case that you lose your pass.
- Where is my London Club card?
We will post out all London Club cards in advance providing they are registered before the deadline. At registration you/your booking contact would have selected for these to be sent either; to individual delegates or in bulk to the booking contact named on the registration.
- I have already purchased my MIPIM delegate pass, can I still be part of the London Club?
Yes, you can purchase a London Club ONLY pass for £400 + VAT. To find out more about the exclusive benefits of the London Club please visit our London Club page.
- When and how can I get access to the MIPIM database?
Access to the MIPIM database is distributed via Reed MIDEM once your registration has been processed and only once the database has been opened. This database will not open until early 2018 and completion of our Eventbrite process does not provide the access to the database directly.
An email will be sent to you directly from Reed MIDEM containing your log in details - please check your spam and your junk mail for this correspondence.
- How can I book accommodation?
We cannot book London Club delegate accommodation on your behalf therefore, if you have indicated you require accommodation in your form we have some preferred suppliers that we can refer you to for booking your accommodation.
Design: Ivó Alvarez - www.ivodisseny.com